Wednesday 25 April 2012

Crochet Hero


A late starter, I am joining Knitting and Crochet Blog Week three days in. Pictured here is Ruby, my crochet hero. With a passion for decorative one-off pieces, Ruby can often be spotted trading antiques in London's Portobello Road market. This little lady is a demon with a crochet hook, creating intricate and colourful shawls and clothing at breakneck speed. Sadly Rubes has cast her hooks aside for the time being but I hope she'll one day snap her fingers back into action and start 'hooking' again. Knowing my favourite colour is purple, she whisked up this cosy shawl for me last year. Check it out!
If you think Ruby should start crocheting again, leave a comment and maybe we'll get to see some more of her work in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog