Friday 20 April 2012

Craft Geek

Having had a whale of a time, I've just got in after enjoying a few drinks in 'skinny jeans country', A.K.A. Shoreditch, east London. This neighbourhood is still very much trend centrale however, tonight I was there for the company, my gaggle of jovial ex colleagues.

Now slumped over my dining table, I've at last had a chance to swot up on the topics for Knitting and Crochet Blog Week (next week). As I have the attention span of a gnat, I am delighted the topics are pretty general so hope to tackle at least two or three of them. Colour, photography, talk about your craft skills... all easy peasy topics to blog around. I look forward to planning some knitting and crochet projects and getting stuck in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog