Sunday 5 February 2012

Seaside Escape

I've just enjoyed a blissful weekend in Bournemouth, staying at the sumptuous Green House Hotel which I thoroughly recommend. As an eco hotel, many of its furnishings are locally sourced, as well as the food and beverages in the restaurant and bar.
The weather has been 'fresh' to say the least but the bright mornings, delicious hotel breakfasts and  exhilarating walks along the beach have certainly added warmth and colour.



















I've hardly had a moment to knit. However, because I wasn't happy with where I'd placed them and because their edges weren't very even, I unpicked the ties on the coffee cosy on Friday. I've since knitted them in white and will finish the cosy off next week and do a 'big reveal' of the finished object.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog