Saturday 14 January 2012

Back in the Game

Earlier in the week I was offered a new contract starting next month: "That should keep the wolves from the door!" she cried. I have a really good feeling about this year, I just know it's going to be fabulous.

Being a lady of leisure today I have been pondering about what to make new arrival, my friend's little girl, Ella Maggie. I'm having a break from making toys at the mo so perhaps in a couple of months I'll make her some clothes or a baby mobile, we shall see!

I'm really looking forward to adding some more flowers to my tea cosy tomorrow, here's what I've made so far...

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers. And OMG the little bunny arrived in the post today. Thank you so much, Luke loves it. I want to take a picture of him with it and will then send that to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the daffodils I've since made look even better and I may swop them for the poppies. I'm glad Luke likes the rabbit, they were made for each other : )

      Delete

Feel free to comment on my blog