Friday 23 March 2012

Head in the Clouds

It's Friday so I'm on the crest of happiness today, particularly as I've had a hideous amount of work to do this week. Time to book a summer holiday me thinks...

Great minds think alike as they say and when I was looking at Penny's blog last week I immediately recognised a piccie of an amigurumi weather baby mobile I'd earmarked to make this year. It's a pattern from a book (or at least that's where I originally spotted it) but gaining confidence week by week, I thought I'd have a go at hooking it 'sans pattern'. What do you think? Attracted to the cheerful and dinky little weather symbols, this project really made me smile. It's by Baxter's Rest.
As ever, when I'm not at work I often have my head in the clouds and long for the day when I can dedicate more time to my blog, as well as befriending more like-minded bloggers. Sorry to those of you whose blogs I normally visit and comment on, my email address has now been attached to a new site so isn't allowing me to leave comments until I get it sorted. You'll see why in a few weeks!


1 comment:

Feel free to comment on my blog